The Wagner Building is Flossmoor’s oldest commercial building. Located at the corner of Flossmoor Road and Leavitt Avenue, it was built in 1889 and was home to A.L. Wagner & Co. Real Estate. The Wagner’s were one of the “founding families’’ of Flossmoor. They built the Civic Center at Flossmoor Road and Sterling Avenue, which became the hub of downtown Flossmoor and the central business district.
More on the Wagner Building…

Al Wagner donated his building, centrally located at 2709 Flossmoor Road, to the Foundation for the Preservation of Flossmoor History for us to restore and create a space for the community to learn about our history, gather with neighbors, and promote the arts.


